Employment at ADI
We currently have openings for Sales Representatives
Sales Representative - Dickinson, TX
Location - Principal business office in Dickinson, Texas
Aqua Drill International, provider of worldwide specialized industrial cleaning services, is seeking an experienced Industrial Sales Representative for the Dickinson, Texas and surrounding region. Candidate must have experience in industrial sales including petrochemical, refineries, paper mills, etc. Some traveling may be required. Salary plus commission plus benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The particular duties include, but are not limited to:
- Organize sales by focusing on higher revenue projects, assist the Sales Manager in securing repeat work agreements and adapt sales approach if necessary.
- Build up new and maintain existing customer relations.
- Perform site inspections and assist the Sales Manager in the preparation of proposals.
- Support to the implementation, verification, control and optimization of sales and marketing strategies in the area of maintenance.
- Assist in the opening up of new domestic markets with focus on locations as may be determined by the Sales Manager.
- Provision of inputs to the definition of sales and marketing plans.
- Assist in the identification of new technologies and service products.
- Report regularly to the Sales Manager and provide a weekly sales report.
- Any other duty assigned to him by the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Relevant business experience (petro chemical, refineries, and paper mill).
- Good product knowledge of applicable industry.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Oral and written communication skills, both internal and external.
- Presentation, marketing and negotiation skills.
- Must follow established guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Ability to initiate and adapt to change, and work as part of small and large teams.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Positive and aggressive attitude.
- Good working relationship with customers.
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- 10 years plus preferred experience in the Industrial Sales industry.
- High level of professionalism.
- Self-motivated with strong performance accountability.
- Strong selling skills including customer engagement and relationship building success.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Technical/computer skills.
- Ability to work independently
It is the policy of ADI to provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees consistent with all legal protections offered by the State and federal laws. This policy is applicable to all phases of employment to include hiring, promotion, transfer, and treatment of the employees of ADI.
- Customer Engagement.
- Business Acumen.
- Sales attribution(s).
- Teamwork and Collaboration